cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Thursday, December 16, 2010 @ 12/16/2010 11:36:00 PM
Bad headache, again! Crap. Sigh. What is wrong?

Anyway, really feel i didn't sleep well these few days.

Oh well, took anarex.

Till then, ciaos~
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

..... I believe, everyone experienced this kind of... The last thing i ever want is to have my manager c... I feel like a fool. When i'm young, people tell m... "夜深人静,脑袋出现我和你的画面。这些不是未来,而是仅仅的回忆。" Long time, long... My fault And i saw something that i shouldn't and it make m... Because of you I learn and learning to be indepen... Insomnia I believe it is time to end everything. Soon. I... Birthdays~
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS