cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Monday, November 29, 2010 @ 11/29/2010 01:26:00 PM
The last thing i ever want is to have my manager call and gave me missed call during my lunch time. -.-"

34 working days left. I simply can't wait. Although yet to find a job. But i rather be at home right now than here in the office with nobody to gossip. *laughs*

Time flies. It is rocketly fast. 2010 is ending. I am getting older as the clock ticks. *depress*

Nevertheless, 2010, since January till now, all my ups and downs, i have my love ones around me. Friends, family, boyfriend. I lost friends. I know friends. I know people from the inner till the outer. Sounds kinky, eh? *evil laugh*

Anyway, i thought all these thanks should be left till near end of year then do it?! *laughs* Oh wells, thanksgiving just passed. But i heard its a Black Friday! And what is that about?! *wonders* I feel so stupid not knowing what is it! *shrugs*

Gym gym gym. I should start my routine to the gym with my beautiful ladies soon~! *grins*

Last but not least, i must learn swimming before the start of my new semester. *heard grunts* Alright! I know I've been saying that i wanna learn swimming from...a year or two ago?! Ahh~ never mind. I can't help it, can I? I just got this phobia to water? I can't float! I sink down when  i start floating! And how the hell some people open their eyes in the water?! Are they fishes?! Gosh! I definitely can float with goggles. I suppose so. *shrugs*

And i wanna learn sailing. Somewhat. So probably know a thing or two for swimming may help in my learning of sailing next time? So that i won't drown if anything happens. *laughs*

Christmas is coming. What's the program ladies? I thought there should be some pajamas party at some hotel or something? Fill me in! I know i know. I know i am anti-social. Pardon me ya? Love u ladies! *hugs and kisses*
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

I feel like a fool. When i'm young, people tell m... "夜深人静,脑袋出现我和你的画面。这些不是未来,而是仅仅的回忆。" Long time, long... My fault And i saw something that i shouldn't and it make m... Because of you I learn and learning to be indepen... Insomnia I believe it is time to end everything. Soon. I... Birthdays~ "When you feel that you are incompetence on someth... Drinking Session
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS