|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
Your pretty profile here.
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 @ 10/19/2010 01:57:00 AMInsomnia
For "god knows how long" that i've insomnia. Actually, i should be able to get to sleep. I popped two Panadol at ard 10+pm. Supposingly, it should cause drowsiness aside helping with my headache. Thankfully, it did help subside my bad headache. but it somewhat causing me a lil hyperactive that i can't get to sleep. Ironic. I even cried to make myself sleep!! Shit. I'm crazy. I even went Youtube to watch videos on my iPhone. It's not even making my eyes tired! Ok. Dumb way to do it. Anyway, enough of nagging.2M29D16H4M30S(n counting down). After that, my work contract will end. Fast. There are just so much that i wanna talk about. So much in my mind that i'm confused to what am i thinking or what is bothering me actually. Or am i just creating things out of nothing to make myself in such depress mode? *wonders* Anyway! It's been so damn long that i try to be so healthy. Been going to the gym since like 2-3weeks ago? Well well, i do hope it will really just like me vent whatever unknown frustrations that i'm having. back to top? |