cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 11/24/2010 01:37:00 AM
"夜深人静,脑袋出现我和你的画面。这些不是未来,而是仅仅的回忆。"

Long time, long time. It's been so long since i post something. Guess it will just be a simple summary of what happened.

Yesterday was my last paper for exams. *phew* Finally can relax and enjoy. *grinx*

But, i am still doing on a summary report for my work. *sigh*

*listening to Class 95 FM*

I am humming to the song right now. Nice. "Let me go home~" A song by Michael Buble - Home.

Anyway, not working tomorrow. Just so tired. Exams are a group of invisible bloodsuckers. Sap up all my energy and brainjuice. More memory space for my brain please~!!

*sidetrack* awww, nice song now too. True Love - Elton John.

Alright, don't know what to do tomorrow. Meeting boyfriend. *bored*

Ok. Guess i should get back to my summary report. *curse and swear*
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

My fault And i saw something that i shouldn't and it make m... Because of you I learn and learning to be indepen... Insomnia I believe it is time to end everything. Soon. I... Birthdays~ "When you feel that you are incompetence on someth... Drinking Session My dreams I'm Back
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS