cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 @ 9/22/2010 01:33:00 PM
Birthdays~
Today is one of my close friend birthday - CG. Oh man. Talkng about her. I've known her since we're secondary one. *counting* 11 years!! Oh man. And it's still counting. Though in between there are some issues that may have cause us not on talking terms or whatsoever. BUT! I'm glad she is there to advise me sometimes, thou it might piss me off with her kind of advises. *laughs*

Anyway, Happy Birthday, CG! *lots of kisses and hugs*

Beside her, there is another friend of mine is also celebrating his birthday today! Well, he is my ex-boyfriend. Nevertheless, Happy birthday to WJ!

Well, i have yet to get CG a present. *sigh* No idea what to get for her! She don't seem to lack anything, with all the love shower from her beloved sister, JG. And, not to forget, her caring boyfriend, MH. Oh man. Seriously, what should i get for her? Sexy lingerie? *laugh out loud*


*frustrated* Okay! I should head out for lunch before the phone starts to ring. (I'm left alone to man the helpline today.) *sigh*
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

"When you feel that you are incompetence on someth... Drinking Session My dreams I'm Back Have been sick since my exams finish. How nice. Wh... Human are born naturally selfish. No matter how se... It's been so long after my first post. I wanna blo... Beginning
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS