cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Thursday, October 21, 2010 @ 10/21/2010 01:31:00 AM
Because of you

I learn and learning to be independent.

Because of you

I started to doubt whatever you gonna tell me.

Yet because of you

I feel i am important, to you.

And also for you

I am going to do my best to leave you alone

..........................................................

Feel so much like i just typed nonsense. And *screams* I'm still awake at this timing!! Damn.

Alright. Nights!!!
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

Insomnia I believe it is time to end everything. Soon. I... Birthdays~ "When you feel that you are incompetence on someth... Drinking Session My dreams I'm Back Have been sick since my exams finish. How nice. Wh... Human are born naturally selfish. No matter how se... It's been so long after my first post. I wanna blo...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS