|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
Your pretty profile here.
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 11/24/2010 10:24:00 PMWhen i'm young, people tell me, i will be able to get something from them if i do something. And i did it, but those people never keep their words. When i'm a teenager, people tell me, they will give me money to support my studies or expenses. I heard them, but no action, except for one. Now, i'm an adult. Same things happen again. Nothing changes, eh? Alright, am i asking too much? In the first place, i didn't even open my mouth to request for anything. People just give me their words. It's not a promise though. But i just feel that, it is enough to disappoint people. Guess is i trust them too much. But well, they are not doing a favor for themselves then. As i am losing trust for these people. The wall around me seems to have more. I'm sorry for myself. Keeping everything, emotions. Not well hidden though *laughs* Work tomorrow. I am just counting down to the end of everything. I like being alone but not in this way i am in now at work. It sucks. back to top? |