cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Friday, September 17, 2010 @ 9/17/2010 05:07:00 PM
My dreams
Alright, this is my second post of the day. It doesn't take long after all. *laughs*

So, why this post? Well, I suddenly remember something. My dreams. So, here I am, typing this second post of the day. *grins*

Oh well, I dream of somebody. In it, that person ask me to leave him. That I'm not the one he is after. I remember waking up feeling sad. Somewhat makes me emo the whole day after that. *laugh sarcastically* Then I thought to myself, I even told one of my close friend, J.L, maybe it is time to let him go. She agrees too. After all, he isn't mine in the first place. And he will most likely never going to be.

Few days after that dream, i dreamt of him again. This time round, i dreamt that, he loves me alot. And that he wants to be with me for as long as he can. I woke up feeling sad, again. Contradicting, I know. I just can't help it but feel this way.

Ever wonder what is the relationship between me and him in reality? In real life, he is just my secondary school senior, my "brother" whom I will address him as "Kor" at times. A guy, who I happen to fall in love with him 6 years ago and I think it's still counting. Till date, I have know him for 10yrs+. Wow, that's long. *laughs*

Alright, that is all about my dreams and a lil intro about the guy in my dream.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

I'm Back Have been sick since my exams finish. How nice. Wh... Human are born naturally selfish. No matter how se... It's been so long after my first post. I wanna blo... Beginning
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS