|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
Your pretty profile here.
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, September 17, 2010 @ 9/17/2010 03:23:00 PMI'm Back
Hey hey~! I'm back into blogging. Like, AGAIN?! Haha! And I totally forgot about the other blog existence that I created in 2008. Goodness me. Guess I will have to close that account down. Anyway, for this blog, I shall be a good gal by posting things from my everyday life. After all, at my age, if I still don't start doing something to "store" my memories. I wonder what will happen when I'm old! Gosh! Alright, that's kinda bullshitting. Last but not least, please PARDON my English. I'm learning to speak and write GOOD English. So, HEY! Give me a chance okay? Your guidance and tolerance is very MUCH appreciated. *laughs* SO! This shall be my first post then, since the last. =p. Till then, god knows when. See ya!
back to top?
|