cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 9/21/2010 02:39:00 PM

"When you feel that you are incompetence on something. Don't give up. Continue doing and it may become your abilities."

That is my quote for today. I didn't copy that from some famous people or whatsoever. It is from me. 

Well, i've been thinking alot recently. So much so that it is making me kinda upset and gotten myself so emotional that I landed in a state of not knowing what i'm doing. 

Studies. Relationship. Family. Work. Money. Friends. Health. If one day, God only allows you to choose only one. What will you choose? 

I will choose health. It is an answer that I chose without thinking. I guess, maybe it's got to do with what I am going through right now. It is a torture. 

I wonder if one day, i am no longer around, will my love ones(siblings, boyfriend/husband, kids) come to read this blog of mine? Why never include my parents, some may ask. Well, it's because they are illiterate~! *giggles* Not like i'm laughing at them for being illiterate. I'm cool with that. But in case, one day my love ones read this blog, this entry. And my parents is still around. Please pass this message to them,"I love you, Dad and Mum. Thanks for always trying to give me what i want. And sorry, i didn't fulfill what a good daughter should do."

*shrugs* 

back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

Drinking Session My dreams I'm Back Have been sick since my exams finish. How nice. Wh... Human are born naturally selfish. No matter how se... It's been so long after my first post. I wanna blo... Beginning
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS