|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
Your pretty profile here.
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 5/14/2010 12:09:00 PMBeginning
I had a blog before, but I'm gonna start it again. Reason? No particular reason, I guess. Maybe, for the first time in my life, I finally realized and come to terms that, not everything you can openly discuss and talk to your family or close friends. Or maybe, I just do not want to trouble them with my problems.Anyway, it is a good way to improve my essay writings. *laughs* For a start, maybe I'll touch on my relationship status. I'm in a relationship for 5years(16May is our 5th anniversary). To be frank, we don't celebrate such stuff anyway. I don't know if he remember it, but i do. To be able to know him, i think its funny. Why? Well, I can't really describe it. But I just find it kinda funny. But somehow, i feel, I'm at a stage of not knowing if this relationship is still ongoing because of habit or because of love. You get what i mean? Everything seems so...Blur? Or is it because, i just can't forget a guy that I like/love for 6years? This feeling is funny. I'm confused too. It will be great if somebody could really tell me what is wrong in this relationship. As i am really feeling very tired of quarreling with my boyfriend. And yet, i am still tolerating with it when if it happen to my friends, i guess they would just break up. Seriously, what am i hoping or trying to gain from this relationship? What is holding me back when i can't even see myself walking down the aisle with him? It sounds absurd. Oh well. *shrugs* Guess, that's it for my "wonderful" relationship status. Today is a Friday. TGIF! *smile* Will be going to one of my close girl friend birthday party later. back to top? |
monthly archiveMay 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
recent entries |
LAYOUT
BANNER
COLORS
MINIICONS
|
|