|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
nicole says hi
Your pretty profile here.
|
affiliatesLink Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link |
|
Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 5/21/2010 12:10:00 PMI dreamt of him. Not my boyfriend, but the guy who is always in my heart for the past 6 years. Pathetic me, i must say. Oh well. I dreamt he is my boyfriend. Just plainly holding my hands and go window shopping. The dream is just so real. So real. Anyway, i got a surprised from my colleagues and temp staffs. They are nice. Got me a Charles & Keith handbag and drew a card for me. Thanks people. Really appreciate it. Had malay home cooked food with the ladies too. It is very nice. Really nice. This yeary birthday is just before my first exam paper. Nice one. I don't think i can celebrate. Maybe a post celebration, perhaps. No idea who should i asked. But i had asked 3 of my close friends. Oh well. Seriously got no idea what to do. I have yet to start study for my exams. I am so gonna fail my papers. Nice. Where shall i go to study? back to top? |
monthly archiveMay 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
recent entriesBeginning |
LAYOUT
BANNER
COLORS
MINIICONS
|
|