cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 2/16/2011 11:11:00 PM
For Charity, Please Help
I ain't a very very charitable person. But i give minimum $1 every month to Community Chest. It's deducted from my salary every month. It is optional, too. Most people sign up is because they can claim for a tax relief. It's the same for me too! But also, i understand, this little money means a lot to the less fortunate.


I'm not the spokeperson of Community Chest. Neither do i work there. But, hey, people who is reading my blog now. No matter where you are. I believe this can stretch across the world, out of Singapore. So, please, go to this website, http://www.thisishome.sg/ . Please download the video. The downloading is free, yet each download helps to raise $1 for the Community Chest to help the elderly and the needy families.


Singaporeans, from overseas, do your part too! *grins*
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

**Alright I should be doing my assignment on "Mana... yeah~~ Finally, i managed to change my blog skin.... *emo stage* I am trying so so SO hard to change t... Oh Man!! One more reason for me to go out today! ... It's never easy finding a job, eh? *screams* I w... Happy Lunar Chinese New Year!!! *winkx* Oh well, ... *As usual, you are the first i want to call and cr... School starting next Friday. Not liking it suddenl... **Stop asking me or my friend how am i. I'm fine. ... * 11Jan - You msn-ed me at 0028. Don't feel right....
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS