cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Thursday, February 10, 2011 @ 2/10/2011 03:00:00 PM
Oh Man!!

One more reason for me to go out today! *laughs* My dear friend MM gave birth! Gonna visit her with PR later!! wootx

2 months ago was CY - gave birth to Baby Cayla. Today is Baby Darius!

Gonna get chicken essence first then wait for PR to off work at 6pm. *sings*
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

It's never easy finding a job, eh? *screams* I w... Happy Lunar Chinese New Year!!! *winkx* Oh well, ... *As usual, you are the first i want to call and cr... School starting next Friday. Not liking it suddenl... **Stop asking me or my friend how am i. I'm fine. ... * 11Jan - You msn-ed me at 0028. Don't feel right.... Poor me. I have been working overtime since Monda... 2011~~ ****** I'M SO TIRED! ****** Anyway, i just wanna ... ... I dream of you again. ... Anyway, i finally...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS