cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Friday, January 28, 2011 @ 1/28/2011 01:39:00 AM
*As usual, you are the first i want to call and cry to when i am down. Hate it.*

I feel betrayed. Maybe i have no right to say this. But yes, i really felt like, i am very naive. How wonderful.

What kind of night is this? Why is it that my tears is flowing uncontrollably?

No family is perfect. So is the relatives  you have. Same as individuals. No human is perfect.

Trust. It's the most essential thing in maintaining a relationship; friends, family etc.

An elder that i respected, break the trust with my family.

She totally lost the very basic that she can ever have in her whole life.

Heartbroken.

Mixed feelings.

Please be safe. And yet, please, don't appear in front of us. I'm afraid, i will do/say things disrespectful to you.
Please take care wherever you are.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

School starting next Friday. Not liking it suddenl... **Stop asking me or my friend how am i. I'm fine. ... * 11Jan - You msn-ed me at 0028. Don't feel right.... Poor me. I have been working overtime since Monda... 2011~~ ****** I'M SO TIRED! ****** Anyway, i just wanna ... ... I dream of you again. ... Anyway, i finally... Bad headache, again! Crap. Sigh. What is wrong? A... ..... I believe, everyone experienced this kind of... The last thing i ever want is to have my manager c...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS