cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Thursday, January 20, 2011 @ 1/20/2011 01:09:00 AM
School starting next Friday. Not liking it suddenly. I'm aiming to get A- for all to get a GPA 3.5. I think i'm aiming a bit too far. It looks a bit far-fetch. *shrugs* What's with all this education anyway? Getting a certificate just for the job? Maybe not even a job that you may like. How about this, a desk-bound job, facing the computer fill with unknown language. Or maybe, a stacks of receipts, a calculator, balance sheet....

Life goes on......

And i still don't like this feeling. It's since yesterday. Ah~ never mind.

Tomorrow shall go JB.

Oh!! Guess i got a job already. That's fast, eh? Ya~~ Fast. If not for the green papers, i won't even slog. I seriously is let it controlled me like mad. Argh~!! But well, i'll still have to wait for the agent to call me again. She need to discuss with the company on my package. Suddenly, i sounds like a product. *shrugs*

Time to sleep. Meeting J.L at 10am.

Ciaos~

*Watched Aladdin earlier on. Cartoons/Anime is so amazing. If only our life can be so.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

**Stop asking me or my friend how am i. I'm fine. ... * 11Jan - You msn-ed me at 0028. Don't feel right.... Poor me. I have been working overtime since Monda... 2011~~ ****** I'M SO TIRED! ****** Anyway, i just wanna ... ... I dream of you again. ... Anyway, i finally... Bad headache, again! Crap. Sigh. What is wrong? A... ..... I believe, everyone experienced this kind of... The last thing i ever want is to have my manager c... I feel like a fool. When i'm young, people tell m...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS