cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Friday, February 11, 2011 @ 2/11/2011 01:13:00 AM
*emo stage*

I am trying so so SO hard to change the blogskin. And i'm pulling my hair now~! *angry*

I wonder what really went wrong. Downloaded different skins. Each different template gave me different error. *pulls hair*

Shall stick with this dull template till i got the super extra time to figure out what happen.

*screams*

Anyway, went to visit MM. Her newborn is so cute! *laughs*

She went for c-sect.

The next best thing about this c-sect thing is, among the four of us, CY, PR, MM and me. All three of them is went through c-sect. And so, nice CY told MM, that probably the next time when it is my turn. I will be having c-sect also. *faint*

NO~~!!!!! *smack head*

Anyway, it won't happen so soon. *laughs* I don't even know if i will be marry. Even if marry, maybe can't have kids? Oh no. Cannot. My current boyfriend is the eldest son.*smack head* Wrong choice.

Anyway, enough of my nonsense. Shall go sleep. And i mean, really sleep till morning. I do not want to dream of HER again. -.-"

Ciaos~
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

Oh Man!! One more reason for me to go out today! ... It's never easy finding a job, eh? *screams* I w... Happy Lunar Chinese New Year!!! *winkx* Oh well, ... *As usual, you are the first i want to call and cr... School starting next Friday. Not liking it suddenl... **Stop asking me or my friend how am i. I'm fine. ... * 11Jan - You msn-ed me at 0028. Don't feel right.... Poor me. I have been working overtime since Monda... 2011~~ ****** I'M SO TIRED! ****** Anyway, i just wanna ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS