cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
Your tagboard codes here.
recommended. Width: 350px.
nicole says hi

Your pretty profile here.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
affiliates

Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link Link
Saturday, February 5, 2011 @ 2/05/2011 01:36:00 AM
Happy Lunar Chinese New Year!!! *winkx*

Oh well, nothing much, i guess.

Chinese new year, as usual stay at home on the first day. Had steamboat on the eve. Doing, eating, for the sake of it. Wonder where is the thing call "Family"

Dad had a mild stroke on Monday, 31Jan. Not even sure if it starts on that day or not. Only know he wasn't feeling very well since Saturday. Till Monday, i forced him to see a doctor at the clinic. Referral letter given and off to SGH. *sighs*

He is now back at home. Recuperating, i should say. On the outside, he looks so pretty normal. The usual him. But, in fact, the stroke has affect his speech. So, well, his eating too.

I don't ask for anything right now. Only ask for my parents to stay healthy and live long enough to see me get a degree, marry, have kids. No pain, no sickness. Just healthy; can walk, can talk, can eat, can see, can do things, and is conscious. I hope i am not asking a lot.

It pains me to see dad to be in this state. Although some may say that is consider mild and that dad is lucky. But no, i think, it is already the worse thing that i ever see it happen to my dad. And, i feel that, dad emotions is affected by it. I can't exactly describe. I may be a bit too sensitive, like, as usual. But, just feel that dad may feels that we find him a burden or whatsoever. *sighs*

Thanks to my boyfriend's mum concern, though.

Oh well, what a post. Tsk. I just hope it will get better. And not anymore worse.

Pray my dad faster get well and back to normal.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011
recent entries

*As usual, you are the first i want to call and cr... School starting next Friday. Not liking it suddenl... **Stop asking me or my friend how am i. I'm fine. ... * 11Jan - You msn-ed me at 0028. Don't feel right.... Poor me. I have been working overtime since Monda... 2011~~ ****** I'M SO TIRED! ****** Anyway, i just wanna ... ... I dream of you again. ... Anyway, i finally... Bad headache, again! Crap. Sigh. What is wrong? A... ..... I believe, everyone experienced this kind of...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS